Thursday, February 19, 2009

A salad dressing that's lite AND tastes good?? Right, and I'm engaged to Bigfoot...

I don't know about you but I always try to trim calories, fat and carbs out of my diet whenever possible. A couple things I can't stand, however, are lite, creamy-style salad dressings and mayonnaise. While I'm still on the hunt for a lite mayo that tastes decent enough to put on a sandwich, I have found the Holy Grail of lite ranch dressings. I kid you not this stuff tastes exactly like regular ranch dressing. I know....you totally don't believe me. Well I gave it to my daughter with a bunch of celery to munch on and she couldn't tell the difference. In fact she even told me how good it was . Now that's all she eats! My supervisor in the 911 call center I work for can be really picky and she refused to even look at the stuff. Well she snuck some in the kitchen one night at work and actually came in to tell me that I was right. It's called Naturally Fresh Lite Ranch Dressing. I buy mine at Food Lion but it's carried by other stores as well. Here's the link to their website:

http://www.naturallyfresh.com/index.php

Am I being paid to endorse this stuff? Ha! I wish! I'm just some poor shmuck who feels that if I find something that's as good as this it's only fair to let others, who are suffering by eating that white stuff in a bottle that tastes like garbage, know about this treasure. Try it and let me know what you think. Also...if you have found something that is healthier and tastes good share it so we can all feel the love.

1 comment:

  1. Try this stuff!! You won't regret it!! It's WONDERFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete